Visit our Website

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Just for Fun!



I was excited to receive my new lens today after my other lens broke this weekend. It is my primary lens I use 75% of the time. A friend lent a lens to get me through my weekend portrait sessions. Thanks again, Reed if you are listening(reading).  While ordering my replacement lens, I decided to get myself a small fun gift. It is a Holga Lens attachment for my Canons. If you are not familiar with the Holga, originally it is a plastic medium format camera. I have my Holga probably 15 years. Since my photographic life is all digital I thought I would try out this lens. I do miss shooting with my Holga, Just for Fun! Here is a couple of test shots from earlier today. My neighbors have some beautiful sunflowers so i thought they might make an interest subject. See for yourself.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My vote is for Zenith, the little cutie pie...Good Luck

Anonymous said...

DEVIN, DEVIN ,DEVIN, HE IS THE CUTEST!! I VOTE FOR HIM.

Anonymous said...

Gavin

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Sunflowers!